Strength training and ballet
In this podcast, we are speaking again with David Russo owner of Pro-Active Health and Sports about the benefits of strength training and ballet. The conversation is focused on dancing and what training a dancer should be doing to ensure they keep their body strong, reduce risk of injury and improve flexibility.
My daughter Natalies asks the questions. Natalie spends many hours a week training for ballet, so it makes sense that she runs the podcast.
This is what is covered:
– Should I be strength training?
– What sort of strength training should I be doing?
– Will strength training have a negative effect on my dancing?
– What should I be doing before and after my dance practice?
– What are some ways I can improve my flexibility?
To visit Davids website please visit Pro-Active Health and Sports