Five Common Financial Mistakes
The economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic is playing havoc with finances for many households. In an ideal world, the financial boost should be enough and assumes that everyone was financially prepared for tough times. But in times of crisis, it can all be a little overwhelming.
This article from Antipodean Advisory discusses five common financial mistakes to avoid during a crisis and help you get to the other side with minimal money stress.
THE FIVE MISTAKES
- Not paying attention to household finances;
- Not building up emergency funds;
- Making emotional investment decisions;
- Assuming your estate is in order;
- Not seeking professional advice.
For the details on these five mistakes view the full article HERE